The Crowning Glory!


Am flustered, am worried, 'coz am losing my hair
And my wife is behaving as if she just doesn't care!


Am yet to touch fifty, ain't yet not in my golden year
But my hair is fast disappearing which I just can't bear!


Wifey looks at me and smiles, says why am I in despair 
So what if I am losing some strands of silky hair!


She loves me for who I am and not for how I appear 
And that's why she's behaving like she just doesn't care!


I look at her and smile, I know that she would always be there
It won't actually matter whether I do or don't have hair!



Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

______________________________

P.S.: These lines were penned with inspiration from an actual conversation at home. Made this out as a fun element, but something which gives a very important message at the end. People who love you will always be there for you, irrespective of your physical attributes, social standing and financial status. 

Comments

  1. Love doesn't depend on appearance.... Well written

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lunchbox

Life's Lesson

Goal!